Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Kohn Law Firm

Kohn Law Firm In the Bronx,
Serving the Bronx

Attorney Advertising
Call For a Free Consultation 718-409-1200 Hablamos Español · No recovery - No Fee
En Español

In an auto accident what if the other driver is uninsured?

Return to Video Center


If the other driver’s uninsured in the accident, you should do almost the same thing that you would do in any other type of car accident, make sure you call the police. The police will take care of it if there’s an arrest that needs to be made or any other information that you need to get before you leave the scene of the accident.

© 2017 - 2021 The Kohn Law Firm. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by NextClient.com.