Emanuele Luigi Pepe Esq.
I graduated Pace Law School in 2011, where I concentrated in Real Estate Law. I was admitted to practice in NY in 2012.
I represented creditors in foreclosure settlement conferences in Bronx & Westchester counties. In addition, I represent clients in Landlord/Tenant Court & Probate and Estate Administration in Surrogate’s Court.
Areas of Practice
- Foreclosure Settlement Conferences
- Landlord/Tenant Court
- Surrogate’s Court
- 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2012
- Pace Law School, White Plains, New York
- J.D. – 2011
- Law Review: Pace Law School, 2008 – 2011
- Fordham University, Bronx, New York
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Lawyer’s Association